Roses Have Thorns: Casualties of the Ukrainian Revolution
2014. Thousands of people all over the Ukrain are on the streets. To these people, they have only one reason for this: to be free from a dictatorship. Politicians who work only for themselves, who are ready to beat innocent people to save their own money, houses and power. All the people want is their dignity and to live a normal, civilised life. The people claim the government to be barbarians, and the courts, corrupted. This journalism documentary asks for help to provide these people with freedom – start by sharing this story.
- Part 1: Euromaidan & Crimea 55:49
- Part 2: Anti-Maidan 1:00:51
- Part 3: Donbass 59:51
- Part 4: The Anti-Terrorist Operation I 53:50
- Part 5: The Anti-Terrorist Operation II 53:35
- Part 6: The Odessa Massacre 1:18:40